LABORATORY OF VIBRATION AND ACOUSTIC MECHATRONIC TECHNOLOGIES
SECTION DESIGN, SYNTHESIS AND TESTING OF VIBRATION AND NOISE PROTECTION SYSTEMS
PROJECT BG05M2OP001-1.001-0008 | NATIONAL CENTER OF MECHATRONICS AND CLEAN TECHNOLOGIES
Manager: Prof. D-r Michael Тodorov
tel. 02 965 39 77
The Section performs research in the field of mechatronic technologies for vibro and noise protection, with main application in automotive and aviation equipment (with emphasis – unmanned aerial vehicles), as well as their application in wind turbines.
The Section carries out research activities in the field of mechatronic technologies for vibration and noise protection, with main application in automotive and aviation equipment, as well as their application in wind turbines:
WIRELESS SYSTEM FOR FORCE AND TORQUE MEASUREMENTS OF ATI INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION, INC.
- NANO 17 – measuring forces up to 25 N and moments up to 250 N.mm
- NANO 25 – measuring forces up to 125 N and moments up to 3 N.m
- DELTA – measuring forces up to 330 N and moments up to 30 N.m
- Wireless interface without external electrical components with standard IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n with a frequency range from 2.4 to 5.0 GHz.
- 3D принтер ZAXE X1
SPECIALIZED SYSTEM FOR FLOW-FIELD MEASUREMENTS WITH DANTEC DYNAMICS SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
- Laser – Dual Power B 200-15.
- Two cameras HiSense Zyla USB sCMOS 5.5 MP.
- Optics with continuously adjustable focal length.
- Suspension for cameras with two bearing heads and one mounting axle (Scheimpflug mount).
- Computer system with specialized computer software (Dynamic Studio) for the processing of measured flow-field parameters.
- High resolution synchronizer with an 8 channel block.
- Aerosol generator – FT700CE.